NEW BEGINNINGS RETREAT (WEEKEND)
The retreat is designed to rebuild "broken hearts" during the separation or divorce process. A motivational experience to help you overcome grief during your break up. You will count with a wonderful toolkit, recommendations and live experiences that will assist you to transform your life and live in a space of more peace and tranquility.
"I went to the workshop and it was excellent, ideally a two-day retreat will be better because there are many aspects to address, get deeper on each topic and achieve a greater understanding of the grieving process."
The retreat is an extensive version of the New Beginnings Workshop, here we will work in more depth the following topics, and much more. It will be an incredible experience of healing.
- Understanding grief – the grieving process is analyzed on each stage; various examples are given and participants are invited to identify themselves. This analysis provides participants to achieve a better understanding of their reactions and emotions.
- How to deal with anger and rage? – I provide different techniques to work safely with anger. Exercises are practiced to test the techniques.
- Analysis of the most common fears during the divorce process – (loneliness, fear of economic instability). Exercises are provided to transform these fears into enhancers feelings.
- Emotional dependency – analysis of the dependency signals, the symptoms and how to strengthen your self-esteem to move forward with your life. Exercises and solutions are presented.
- Working limiting beliefs – Analysis of the most common limiting beliefs during divorce. Displayed cases and practical exercises are performed for everyone to identify their core beliefs, so they can proceed to a primary process of dismantling.
- Looking back and taking responsibility of your life's outcome. I provide examples of divorce cases (including mine) using the “retrospective-introspective technique”. We go deeply into the causes of divorce, understanding the wounds, and starting a work process to get the necessary clarity and assume the part of your responsibility over the break up.
- The intention is to provide a deeper understanding of certain unhealed wounds, how our personal story has influenced our life and decisions, and how some negative patterns have marked and guided us into those unwanted situations. It is a process of self-discovery and awareness.
- Focus on you: the importance of well-being: mind, body & spirit.
Who should attend this workshop?
Women who are going through a process of separation or divorce (in any phase) and are looking to feel better, have new tools and move forward with a more positive attitude in this new stage of life.
Women who feel sad, frustrated and want to reinvent themselves. For women that lost their hope, because this difficult moment feel as it will never end.
Next date & place of the retreat, will be informed via Instagram and by email when subscribed to the newsletter.
To request additional informacion: email@example.com